Monday, June 5, 2017

An Irish Blessing

I met Lindsay awhile back through her fiancĂ© who was my then co-worker. I admit, I harassed her quit a bit about making her a custom wedding dress. We then discussed the opportunity to work on a dress for her daughter and mother. How awesome! I love making dresses for wedding parties!

Lindsay has a cool style of vixen and vintage. We went with a stretch lace (which is super popular amongst my clients right now), fitted silhouette with train and drapey sleeves.

The photos do no justice, for the color! It was a beige with silver foil on the lace. Lindsay was a knockout!  I used the same fabrics to create her daughter Roan's adorable dress.

And for her mom, Michelle I found a matching lace type in a different color. We kept going back and forth on color and design. In the end we added a ruffle to the skirt. Her silhouette had a nice wide band to balance the proportions. 3/4 lace sleeves, buttons up the back and a small train. Michelle looked gorgeous! Thank You all for allowing me to be apart of your day. xo Sheila

Mother of the Bride

Flower Girl
Lindsay and her boys

Lindsay's side of the family looking awesome
Lindsay and Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment