Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hunting for her Love

Dorothy came to me with a simple request of a custom camo dress. I did my research to see what was out there in regards to using camo as part of a wedding dress and I wasn't really into it. I knew that I would have to infuse my aesthetic with that of my clients wishes to really be something she would love. I immediately sent her a sketch showing the mossy oak camo on the bodice with beading a full tulle layered skirt. She would be a woodsy goddess.

Dorothy was open to my opinions and gave me full artistic freedom. There were a few changes from the sketch. Empire style with tulle pleating on the bodice and added a beautiful train and veil to match.

Each appointment with Dorothy and her Aunt were so much fun. They had me laughing the entire time! It was such a pleasure to work with you Dorothy! You are gorgeous. xo Sheila

Close-Up of bodice
Walking down the isle

During last fitting

Beautiful Dorothy




No comments:

Post a Comment